Sunday 10 May 2009



rough work from this mysterious 'job' i keep alluding to. basically, the head honcho over at renegade arts was super kind enough to let me do the art for a two issue... mini-series? they're running. 

BEST SUMMER JOB. EVER.

seriously, it is so much fun and i am so grateful to the people who are letting me cut my teeth on this.  i was with them at bristol comic con yesterday and they're all super cool people. i also got to meet gary erskine (http://www.garyerskine.demon.co.uk/) who is like the nicest human being ever.

the series is being announced at san deago  comic con (!!!!!!!) so more on it after that. my god, does this more than make up for not getting into my first choice uni.

p.s sadly, we did not go for the flying tennis ball robot design. sad face.


No comments: